Greenfield LLP is hiring a new associate! We are looking for a candidate with exceptional academic credentials who has an interest in Business and IP Litigation, and wants to gain real world experience working in the heart of Silicon Valley.
As our associate, you will:
- Work with Silicon Valley leaders of industry: We’ve represented some of the most well-established businesses in the Bay Area, from commercial real estate developers and landowners to tech magnates.
- Gain a breadth of knowledge in a variety of practice areas: Our firm is comprised of civil litigators practicing in a multitude of different areas, including: High Stakes Business Litigation, Professional Liability, Employment, Bankruptcy, Real Estate and General Commercial Litigation. We are also proud to say that we now have an Intellectual Property practice.
- Learn from some of the best in the business: Some of our attorneys have been practicing for over twenty years. We’re passionate about fostering the next generation of attorneys, and giving you hands-on experience. Join us through every phase of the process from initial client meetings to trial. It’s one of the best things about being a boutique firm.
2019 Associate Position:
- Experience: Preferrably, you will have at least 1-2 years of experience.
- To apply: Submit resume, law school and undergraduate transcripts and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in the position by email to email@example.com. Selected candidates will be invited for interviews in Mid-Late September 2019.
- Application Deadline: September 13, 2019